Married almost twice as long…I couldn’t have explained the “tricks of the trade” any better. See what you think…
In honor of our 24th anniversary on September 24th, I’d like to share 24 secrets to a long and happy marriage.
- Consider each day together as a gift.
- Start the day with a walk and a talk.
- Mind your manners. After 24 years, we still say please and thank you.
- Laugh often.
- He mows, I trim. We each do our part and appreciate each other.
- Be honest but not hurtful. No poison darts.
- Discuss your ideas. After all this time we still haven’t run out of things to talk about.
- Encourage each other to dream and grow and even change.
- Difficult times and decisions are easier when you share your fears and are supportive.
- Plan together and look forward to shared experiences.
- Be here now and appreciate the moments that make up a marriage.
- Treat each other with respect and consideration.
- Take care of yourself and make healthy…
View original post 140 more words